- Knit for Life only provides refunds if the item you have bought is faulty or if we mistakenly sent you the wrong size or item. If this occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of you contacting us and must be in original condition and have the original tags and packaging intact. Knit for Life reserves the right to deny refunds if the merchandise does not meet our refunds policy requirements once assessed. Once the faulty item is received by us, you will be offered a full refund or store credit, whichever you prefer, plus the cost of postage in sending it back. Store credits are valid for 3 months.
- If you have bought the wrong size or have changed your mind about an item, please contact us within 21 days and we will organise an exchange or give you store credit, whichever you prefer. Exchanges and store credits are valid for 3 months. To qualify, the item must be returned to us within 14 days of you contacting us and must be in original saleable condition and have the original tags and packaging intact. Knit for Life reserves the right to deny returns if the merchandise does not meet our returns policy requirements once assessed. In this case the cost of returning the item to us and the cost of posting the new item to you is your, the buyers, responsibility.
- For both returns and refunds, the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your protection, we recommend you send the parcel with a tracking code. The original shipping charges are not refundable. If we are sending you a replacement item due to our error, shipping is free to the same address.
- Any refunds will be made to your credit card (via PayPal) or into your PayPal account.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.